Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,152 (9,399 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)