Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23369 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,098 (8,976 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)