Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23070 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,162 (9,371 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)