Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02992 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,758 (58,754 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (35 minutes ago)