Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03165 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,850 (58,459 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)