Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,936 (3,580,196 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)