Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,913 (3,063,915 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)