Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,008 (3,707,298 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Nantes costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Santa Cruz, California costs $2.98 (43 minutes ago)