Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,018 (AU$7,149) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)