Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,803 (AU$6,835) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)