Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,963 (R$ 10,051) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)