Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,634 (R$ 9,671) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)