Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25802 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,624 (R$ 6,296) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)