Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,699 (£4,840) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)