Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,592 (£2,318) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (28 minutes ago)