Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 893 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,140 (£3,683) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)