Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 896 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,624 (£2,303) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)