Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,529 (£3,814) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)