Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04832 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €675 (E£ 13,964) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)