Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04608 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €844 (E£ 18,324) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)