Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,335 in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 1 hour ago)