Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,714 (£2,368) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)