Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,782 (£4,091) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)