Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,950 (£2,593) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)