Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,332 (£3,782) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)