Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,692 (£4,093) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)