Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,248 (₨95,595) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)