Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,084 (₨82,828) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)