Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,512 (RM7,049) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)