Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20931 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,457 (RM11,741) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)