Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00449 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,726 (830,181 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)