Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00437 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,476 (567,265 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wilmington, Delaware costs $1,118 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)