Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00457 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,720 (813,160 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)