Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00464 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,974 (855,627 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)