Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,619 (R 37,021) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)