Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06799 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,521 (R 37,077) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)