Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06903 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,457 (R 35,587) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)