Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,165 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)