Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,623 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)