Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,080 (Php163,635) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (37 minutes ago)