Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,691 (Php102,213) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)