Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,747 (Php148,994) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)