Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23206 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,226 (9,592 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)