Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23394 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,674 (7,156 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)