Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22868 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,129 (9,310 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (31 minutes ago)