Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25021 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,631 (6,517TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (42 minutes ago)