Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23059 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,549 (6,720TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)