Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,519 (₨178,339) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)