Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09652 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,795 (28,959 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)