Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09636 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,205 (33,263 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)