Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09726 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,564 (26,359 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)