Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09686 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,085 (31,851 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)