Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,022 (48,723 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)