Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09736 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,836 (29,132 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)