Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10173 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,184 (50,956 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)