Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09776 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,808 (28,724 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)