Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,256 (₩2,895,876) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)