Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01299 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,266 (₨97,458) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)