Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,259 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)