Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,965 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)