Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21973 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,369 (10,780 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)