Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21996 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,347 (10,671 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)