Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21937 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,580 (7,204 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)