Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21571 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,469 (6,809 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)