Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21458 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,515 (7,060 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)