Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 ($3,070) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)