Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08405 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,560 (P18,560) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)