Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08713 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,649 (P18,931) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)