Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09124 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,494 (P27,335) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)