Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08615 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,311 (P26,823) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)