Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41291 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,465 (3,547 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)