Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38015 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,313 (3,455 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)