Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,742 (元19,977) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)