Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)