Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,552 (¥481,852) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)