Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,376 (¥448,261) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)