Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,534 (¥468,096) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)