Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,802 (¥707,886) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)