Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,795 (¥655,512) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (32 minutes ago)