Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,135 (¥276,209) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)