Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25007 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,751 (Dirham 18,999) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)