Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22143 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,318 (Dirham 10,467) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)