Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25210 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,415 (Dirham 17,511) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)