Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25303 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,424 (Dirham 17,485) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)