Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25630 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,794 (Dirham 18,704) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)