Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,407 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)