Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,611 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)