Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,376 (26,436,261 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)