Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,414 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)