Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 753 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,065 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)