Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,089 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)