Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 798 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,095 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)