Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,602 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)