Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08307 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,006 (P24,152) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)