Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08405 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,866 (P22,197) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)