Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08627 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,906 (P33,687) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)