Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,211 (R$ 10,874) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)