Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27108 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,428 (R$ 8,958) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)