Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,644 (元12,802) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)