Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,510 (元18,683) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)