Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,598 (元19,506) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)