Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12860 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,806 (元14,040) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)