Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,704 (元13,377) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (31 minutes ago)