Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.724 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,726 (C$5,148) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)