Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,542 (C$5,042) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)