Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,509 (C$5,053) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)