Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,213 (C$3,276) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)