Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,797 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)