Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,884 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (24 minutes ago)