Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,771 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (25 minutes ago)