Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (40 minutes ago)