Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,795 ($3,253) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)