Cost of living comparison between Formosa, Argentina and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,587 (ARS $42,731) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)