Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)