Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,455 (R$ 9,014) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)