Cost of living comparison between Florianopolis, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,656 (R$ 8,999) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (40 minutes ago)