Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26032 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,693 (R$ 6,503) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (21 minutes ago)