Cost of living comparison between Florianopolis, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,618 (R$ 9,704) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)