Cost of living comparison between Florence, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,474 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)