Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,093 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)