Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,949 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)