Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,667 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)