Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,325 (24,864 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)