Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08993 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,532 (17,033 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)