Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08856 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,734 (19,578 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)