Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,815 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)